Dear friends, clients, colleagues and peers,
The demise of 2e2 over the past few weeks has reminded me what incredible people I have met during my career; my ex-2e2 team and I have been offered such a huge volume of concern, best wishes, favours and support that it has left us feeling quite overwhelmed and I wanted to thank everybody personally and from the bottom of my heart.
Two weeks on and it’s time to make a decision on the future, and we have made that decision based on the following facts:
- We have access to all of the same highly skilled training and adoption consultants we have always had;
- We have vast knowledge and experience of building and delivering adoption programmes using the latest tools and techniques;
- We are fully independent, we can now partner with any IT or consulting organisation, to help their clients make the most of their investment;
So you have undoubtedly guessed by now that I am starting up again, along with Samantha Kinstrey, my partner in crime for the last 18 years.
The services we provide will aim to encourage employees to adopt technology and its associated business processes through:
- Designing the right programmes to help people adopt technology and process….
- Creating engaging content, using the right mediums to encourage adoption….
- Helping find the right people with the right skills to fulfil project peaks….
If you are involved in any projects which involves any kind of change to a group of employees, or would like to talk to us about adding our services to your own portfolio, we would LOVE to talk to you – just drop me a line.
We are in the process of finalising our offering and collateral, so I will be in touch again shortly to keep you up to date on progress.