Hello and Welcome
It’s been several weeks since Emma and I announced the decision to branch out on our own, incorporating The Inform Team on 7th February. We have since been busy developing our offering and I am proud to provide details below…
What do we do?
The Inform Team provide change management consultancy services, focusing on motivating people to embrace change and adopt the technology and processes that support more efficient ways of working, through bespoke training and communications services.
We offer a three-tier service which customers can buy in modular format, or as a complete programme:
- Before change – helping to inspire a shared vision to enrol employees to participate in the change initiative.
- During change – helping to instil new skills and knowledge to ensure that employees feel ready to deliver in the new world
- After change – providing in life support so that new work practices are fully adopted and embedded.
What type of projects do we get involved in?
We get involved in any type of programme where people are required to change their behaviours, typical engagements might be:
- An office move requiring people to adopt new ways of working and collaborative technologies
- The introduction of new technology; in isolation or as part of a transformation programme
- The introduction of a new business process
- A version upgrade of an in-house application
- An upskilling programme designed to improve internal knowledge and skills
Our website is in development and will be launched next week so watch this space….
In the meantime, we would love to talk to you about how we can assist you with your change initiatives – feel free to call us for a chat should you have any on the horizon, no matter how distant, and we would love to talk to you about how we can help.
Have a great day!