1. Skype for Business alert! Did you know if you keep your headphones/set plugged into your device and you don’t have them on you won’t hear a Skype call coming through? Don’t miss calls by setting up a second ringer. Click on the Cog > Tools > Audio Device Settings > Select Audio Device on the left-hand side > Tick Also Ring. The call will now also come through on the speakers, on your device.
2. Sent a message in Teams but made a mistake or forgot to include something? Your message > on the right-hand side click the three dots (… known as ellipses). Either click Delete to remove the message or Edit to amend it. Once you’ve made your edits click the Send button. Note, the message will say ‘Edited’ by your name and the time you sent the message.
3. Did you know you can quickly add a screenshot in OneNote? Take a screenshot and it automatically saves and files in your unfiled notes section. Press Windows key + Shift + S > Drag your mouse around the area you want to screenshot. It’s now saved!
4. Are you an avid to-do list writer? Maybe it’s time to become a stop-doing list writer?! As Steve Jobs said, what made Apple was not so much what they chose to build but the projects they chose to ignore.
5. Two tricks for nailing employee engagement: Rationally engage by stimulating their minds using facts and statistics, then emotionally engage by tugging at their hearts.