1. What’s to not love about Microsoft Teams?! You can now add SharePoint pages as tabs in Microsoft Teams, so you have everything in one place.
2. Remember Kim’s Game from your childhood, or watching the infamous ‘conveyor belt’ game at the end of The Generation Game on a Saturday night? Learning and remembering is fun when it’s a game! When training employees on new technology shake it up with memorable quizzes, so they don’t forget what they’ve been taught.
3. Microsoft Whiteboard Windows 10 app – a digital canvas where ideas, content and people come together – will become generally available in the next few weeks. Check out this one-minute video.
4. Thanks Forbes for sharing these secrets on how to achieve a work-life balance: Let go of things; establish boundaries at work and stick to them; prioritise your time; be selfish about me time; and, ask for help. #helping employees to be engaged #what’s in it for me?
5. Did you know in Microsoft Office 365 we’ll soon be experiencing a simplified ribbon, new colours and icons, and improved search functionality? Find out more.