1. A save time tip – when creating a new team in Microsoft Teams you can take an existing team and easily duplicate the settings.
2. Gallup Management Journal found that 76% of engaged employees agreed with the statement: ‘I have a friend at work who I share new ideas with’. Don’t underestimate the value of viral effect learning and the power of your organisation’s social network!
3. Microsoft Office 365 has a hands free feature in Outlook and PowerPoint so you can create emails and presentations through dictation.
4. Did you know that a good diet, exercise and minimal stress helps our learning functions? When classroom training, provide learners with nutritious food and drinks, give them the chance to stretch their legs and get some fresh air, and keep the environment as stress free as possible.
5. Not only can you record audio with Microsoft OneNote, but you can synch audio to your notes in the notes taking tool.