1. ‘That which is used develops. That which is not used wastes away.’ Hippocrates was right…if you don’t use it you lose it! Train users on new technology as it becomes available to them, so they can go away, and immediately use and adopt it. If you train them too far in advance of getting the technology they’ll forget what they learnt!.
2. Did you know you can insert and search for tags, create page templates and preview other Office files in Microsoft OneNote?
3. Resistance to change is normal behaviour. Why? Physiologically it is natural for human beings to revert to what the brain knows.
4. If you’re on Office 365, in your Outlook calendar you can now see three-time zones at once so you can work out people’s availability more easily if they’re located across the world.
5. ‘If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times…’ This is a great saying/ mantra to live by when you want users to learn and adopt new technology. Keep telling them the same thing and the message will eventually stick!