We’ve been named as semi-finalists in the Small Business category at the Venus Awards London 2018! The Venus Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of working women. We’re so proud to be acknowledged for our efforts in helping organisations to adopt new technology these past five years and can’t wait to attend the Finalist Announcement Event on Tuesday 9th October.
Here’s a peek at why we’ve been nominated:
- We’ve built up a network of 100+ certified change management, communications and training consultants, who help our clients to adopt new technology. At one point this year, we had over 70 consultants working for us at once!
- In May this year we were accepted as a Government G-Cloud 10 ‘Cloud support’ supplier. This is the third year our services have been available via the Digital Marketplace.
- In 2018, we’ve supported four central government departments, one NHS trust and a local council to help their employees – all 70,700 of them(!) – to adopt Microsoft Office 365.
- We’ve formed strong alliances with technology partners, such as Dimension Data and ROC Technologies, so jointly we can offer an entire portfolio of IT-related services from system design to user adoption.
- Over five years, we’ve worked with well-recognised brands across the private and public sectors. Our client testimonials speak for themselves. Take a read.
We landed a managed service contract within our first three months of trading in 2013 and built our reputation for delivering high-quality approaches that work. Opportunities came to us by word of mouth and we’ve grown steadily and without investment. But, this wouldn’t have been possible without our teams’ enthusiasm and passion.
We also believe that what sets us apart is the way in which we work. Our core team operate in a flexible, working from home / ‘no-office’ model, which means that everyone can enjoy a balanced home / work life and juggle parental responsibilities, or other commitments.
Cross your fingers for us, for Tuesday 9th October!