1. Did you know that more than 200,000 businesses are using Teams, up from 125,000 in September 2017? And, now Microsoft is offering a free Teams app, which you don’t need an Office 365 subscription for. The app will include basic features and will support up to 300 people. Find out more…
2. Learning is traditionally based on a 70:20:10 model: 70% from on-the-job experience, 20% socially from others, and 10% from formal courses and reading. This is now being challenged with customised learning becoming the new way to better engage employees. Read why.
3. The latest release of Microsoft Office for Android has some nifty new features, such as, being able to see the word count in Word whilst scrolling, being able to delete contacts directly in Outlook, and a ‘do not disturb feature’ to block messages/notifications.
4. Take the time to identify shadow technology that exists within your organisation – that’s technology that has been built without approval. Shadow technology can potentially violate company policies, put employees at risk, and jeopardise your organisation’s reputation.
5. You can now play and share a meeting recording in Microsoft Teams. Learn how to: http://msft.social/kaHMuh