1. When introducing a new way of working communication should be two way – you need to raise awareness with employees but it’s just as important to listen to what they have to say.
2. If you want change to spread and be embedded into your company culture developing and sharing a common language for change is critical. Be consistent with the vocabulary that you use.
3. Want better work behaviour? Upcoming features in Microsoft Outlook might give you the nudge you need, thanks to the power of MyAnalytics.
4. Forbes has five handy tips for time management – 1) find out where your time goes 2) plan ahead 3) prioritise 4) block time on your calendar 5) carve out email time.
5. Offer flexibility as a top way to keep employees engaged. 51% of employees wish their organisation offered more flexible work options. Technology will continue to play a critical role in facilitating it.