1. Did you know Outlook has a built-in sticky notes? In Outlook, just press Ctrl+Shift+N.
2. A handy Outlook Calendar tip…to change the date or time of a calendar event you don’t have to open it, you can simply drag it to the new date or time slot.
3. In OneNote, you can create a quick note by pressing WIN-N to pop up a little window where you can type anything.
4. To find a document in SharePoint more easily, you can expand your search by including ‘OR’ (in capitals) in the Search bar.
5. You can now include threaded comments in Excel for better collaboration, so your experience is consistent across Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!