1. Did you know you can add someone outside your company as a guest in Teams? They can take part in channels, conversations, chats, and meetings, plus share files in channels and use Wiki. Find out how to add a guest.
2. You can also share a file with someone outside your team in Teams, by sending it to them in a chat. To share a file with someone outside your company, open the file in Office Online or an Office app and share it from there. Here’s more guidance on how.
3. Want to better understand how your activity feed works in Teams? Microsoft has compiled some handy activity feed basics, including what all the symbols mean. Have a read.
4. Here’s how video works in Teams meetings: if it’s an unscheduled meeting your video will automatically turn on; if it’s a scheduled meeting your video will be off; and, if it’s a group or one-to-one call from chat you must ask to join video.
5. Want to make edits to an Office file in Teams? Then right click on the file you want to edit, and it will give you the option to open in Office, the Office online app or in SharePoint.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!