1. Thanks to machine learning you can now automatically transcribe video and audio files that are stored in OneDrive and SharePoint, with the transcript being displayed on the screen. Find out how.
2. If you’re on a video call in Microsoft Teams you can now blur your background. Click on the fourth icon along called ‘my options’ with the three dots (…) then click on ‘Blur my background’. Simple!
3. Great employees want to learn. Great managers know how to teach. This is so important to remember with technology change as employees seek permission to change from their line managers. Managers need to be prepared to learn and teach what they know. Here’s some tips on how…
4. Employees waste 13 days a year in unproductive meetings. Make them more productive by asking people questions to encourage interaction rather than talking at them.
5. 80% of digital leaders highlight new ways of working as the top enabler of their success. A great finding, thanks World Economic Forum!
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!