1. Did you know if you’re using Microsoft Office 365 and are on LinkedIn you can co-author Office 365 documents with your LinkedIn connections? Taking collaboration to a whole new level!
2. Every successful technology transformation programme needs a leader with Sherlock Holmes attributes. Think deductive reasoning qualities, observation abilities, respect, an excellent reputation, and the ability to see and solve problems before they happen.
3. Two important ways to incentivise people to buy into a major change are: 1) Celebrate success in an exciting way 2) Measure adherence to the standard and hold people accountable to the expectation. A great tip, thanks Harvard Business Review!
4. 92% of people multitask during webinars. Yikes! Webinar training courses should be well designed so attendees don’t switch off, and it takes specialists to keep an audience you’re not physically with engaged. That’s why all our virtual trainers are COLF certified.
5. Want to know the early-stage failure patterns of a technology transformation project? They’re planning to plan, pure experimentation, blind spots, being near-sighted and far-sighted, excessive centralisation and decentralisation, and haphazard behaviour. Thanks World Economic Forum!
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!