1. Prosci found that 70% of change projects don’t adequately plan to address resistance. Recognise that resistance is healthy and try to understand what is driving it. Read these helpful tips to overcome resistance.
2. Heard the saying, ‘if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times’? A great saying to live by when you want employees to learn new technology and a way of working. Keep telling people the same thing and the message will eventually stick!
3. People need to be in the right headspace and have the time for learning and training. So, avoid introducing new technology during busy periods – like month or year-end. Get to know people’s schedules so you can fix training when they’re most up for it.
4. New to Microsoft Teams and trying to figure out the best way to get you and your team started? Then watch this helpful ‘Get your team up and running…’ video.
5. We love to talk about where we started in life and how far we’ve come. Don’t forget to put measures in place at the start of a technology adoption programme. Otherwise, how can you boast about how far you’ve come?!
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!