1. Do you use Microsoft Teams and are an owner of a Teams channel? This helpful video has some great spring-cleaning tips on keeping your channel current.
2. Did you know organisations underestimate the cost of a Learning Management System (LMS) by 60%? You want employees to adopt the technology, so it’s important to make the right LMS choice. Consider cloud versus local install, and don’t forget the cost of add-ons!
3. Microsoft Teams Live Events is a great way to engage employees online at a low-cost. This short guide gives some top tips on how best to manage your event from scheduling through to production, streaming and ensuring an excellent employee experience.
4. Too scared to ask questions? Don’t be! Inquisitiveness makes you more competent, liked, creative, emotionally intelligent, and a better leader.
5. In Microsoft Teams, conversations, files and wiki tabs are a part of a Teams channel by default. But, you can customise a channel by adding the apps and services you use the most as tabs. Here’s how…
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!