1. When managing technology change for your Assistive Technology community, invest in dedicated subject matter experts to manage the relationship with key stakeholders and representatives.
2. “I alone can’t change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples” (Mother Theresa). How true is this about technology adoption? It takes more than one person to make change happen, but a few can create a ripple effect. #championsnetwork
3. Microsoft has overhauled its Windows 10 visual icons. Now known as Office 365 icons, ten have been developed so far with more on their way!
4. Showing empathy is critical to making a change programme a success. And, it’s not always what you say but how you say it. Thanks @pattisan and @HarvardBiz
5. Only 15% of front-line employees receive change management training, yet they’re usually the most significantly impacted by the change. They need to be given the skills to navigate the change. Thanks @prosci
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!