1. Make yourself accessible to the Assistive Technology community when managing their technology change. Set up a dedicated email box for AT employees and make yourself known by putting your photo and contact details on the intranet.
2. Did you know you can now have an organisation-wide team within Microsoft Teams for up to 1,000 users? Up to 1,000 active users will be added as team members automatically.
3. Microsoft has added live captions / subtitles to PowerPoint thanks to a real-time, AI-powered voice translation feature. What a great way to include the Assistive Technology community?!
4. People fear change, so the more informed they are the better they’ll be able to deal with the discomfort of change. Address and acknowledge your employees fears openly and keep them up-to-date with what’s going on. Thanks @pattisan and @HarvardBiz
5. The top three contributors to successful change are support from leadership, measuring process and communications that encourage feedback. Thanks @prosci
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!