1. Assistive Technology usage is confidential. When migrating onto new technology, anonymise who uses which applications with asset numbers and have a dedicated person to manage this intelligence.
2. New files posted in Yammer Groups within Office 365 will now be stored in SharePoint, in the area associated with that Group. This doesn’t impact existing files, or files in unconnected groups or private messages.
3. Are you a Microsoft Teams user? Put some thought into how Teams is governed. It’s not about restraining people but rather making them their most productive selves through some structured support.
4. Managers are pivotal to making change happen yet only one-third of organisations prepare their managers adequately to deal with a change. It’s important to invest time into making managers change champions. Thanks @prosci
5. Want to be more productive? Get some fresh air, keep your office warm in winter, eat dark chocolate, chew gum and burn a diffuser or candle! Thanks Forbes
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!