1. Assistive Technology users should be able to shape their own technology adoption journey. Provide focus groups for AT users to attend where they can input into the technology change process, so it fits their individual needs.
2. Microsoft Teams is transforming the way we work for the better. But it’s a big change. So, it’s critical to put some thought into how your organisation is going to govern Teams.
3. You can’t force people to adapt to new technology, but you can help them to learn. By providing continuous learning for people they’ll become more comfortable with the change. @MT_editorial
4. Change is a given for organisations today. Yet 85% of front-line employees never receive training on how to manage change. By giving them the skills, employees will be able to better adapt. Thanks @prosci
5. Two factors could make change painful for your organisation – if there’s a big gap between the executives’ and employees’ risk tolerance; and, employees are motivated by security and affiliation. Thanks @Forbes and @LeadershipIQ.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!