- Shifts in Microsoft Teams has now replaced StaffHub. A great new Shift feature: you can request time off directly from your mobile.
- We spend 28% of our working day reading and responding to email – scary! Over-checking email, full inboxes, folder management, archiving, and reading and processing irrelevant email are the culprits.
- Do you think the world is made up of extroverts and introverts? Think again, 68% of us are ambiverts – people who are socially comfortable, interactive, yet like alone time. Our personality type affects how we work.
- Take a proper break at work – it will boost your productivity. Think of how the tennis greats use their breaks between games to re-focus. Next time you feel distracted, get a coffee, do some squats – it will get you back on track…
- More than a quarter of workers are frustrated at how its organisation delivers two-way communication, due to its lack of collaboration.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!