- Did you know you can now get out-of-the-box Flow templates in Microsoft OneDrive, in Office 365? Always looking for ways to boost productivity!
- When your organisation changes the way it works, don’t make the mistake of writing certain people off. You’ll be surprised who’s prepared to be flexible and the change can give people a new lease of life!
- Try to focus on productivity rather than efficiency. Productivity is about doing more with less, whereas efficiency is about doing more with the same.
- Nietzsche once said, “It is only ideas gained from walking that have any worth.” Be your creative, most productive self, whilst also getting your step-count in. Happy walking…without guilt!
- Our brains give us only an approximate view of reality, because they mix new knowledge with memories and store them together as one. Thanks @BrainRulesBooks I guess that’s why two brains are better than one when it comes to decision-making!
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!