- Nelson Mandela wisely said: “Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the world.” Without educating your people you can’t expect technology change to happen within your organisation.
- Office 365 has a new feature: Project Roadmap for Project Online Organisations. It gives your organisation a cross-function, big picture view of in-progress projects along with a timeline view to keep on top of project key dates and milestones.
- A study by LinkedIn and Harvard Business Review found we waste one-third of our day on emails that have little or nothing to do with our jobs. Boost productivity and reduce email with Microsoft Teams!
- Did you know you can now blur your background in a Skype for Business meeting, just like you can in Microsoft Teams?
- Want to make learning a part of your everyday work life? Then make a to-do learning list. Note some topics you want to build your knowledge on and set aside 10 minutes a day to learn something new.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!