- In the Microsoft Teams mobile app, you can now start and stop meeting recordings, schedule channel meetings and join a team with a code.
- Microsoft’s Authenticator mobile app, which helps to keep your account secure, has been upgraded. You’ll now receive alerts if the app detects unusual actions and if you’re in an unusual location.
- For employees, the opportunity for learning and development has become the second most important factor in workplace happiness. Put learning at the top of your organisation’s agenda!
- Successful change is about being outcomes focused. If you don’t know what you want the end to look like, how do you know what you need to do to get there?
- More than 50% of frontline workers use messaging apps like WhatsApp up to six times a day for work communications. Ouch! Find out what your employees are up to and don’t ignore the data and compliance breaches this behaviour may cause.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!