- The inspirational Helen Keller said: “A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers.” Keep asking questions about the technology change programme you’re working on to make more informed decisions.
- In Admin Center there’s a new threat hunting service called Microsoft Threat Experts. There’s an ‘ask a threat expert’ button, where you can ask an expert about a threat concern and they will help you through your investigation challenge.
- Looking for technical documentation on Microsoft Teams? Then check out this hub: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/MicrosoftTeams/Microsoft-Teams
- In the Microsoft Teams mobile app, you can now customise your experience with a dark theme background. Go to the general section of the app settings to make the change.
- Struggling to motivate yourself at work? Set yourself a focused goal where you reward yourself when you achieve it. Just don’t make the treat something that undermines the goal!
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!