- In Microsoft Teams ‘To-Do’ you can now attach files and photos to help make tasks more actionable. This feature was added due to user demand.
- By turning on Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) in Office 365, you can stop up to 99% of security attacks.
- Turbo charge agile working by integrating Jira into Microsoft Teams. It’s a seamless way to address workloads, bug resolution and app performance in real-time.
- Microsoft has launched a Teams tool kit, which includes real-world use cases and teamwork scenarios.
- Want a productivity boost? Schedule blocks of ‘no meetings’ time in your calendar. Interruptions and multitasking will slow you down, whereas concentrating and focusing speeds you up!
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!