- Did you know the files you add to a Microsoft Teams private chat are stored in OneDrive with all people in that chat being given automatic permission to access them?
- Microsoft has launched an updated ‘My Office App’ for Windows 10. Showcasing some new-look app icons, it also presents recommended and recently worked on documents.
- Using Yammer? You can add a Yammer tab to your Microsoft Teams channel that loads a specific group or topic feed from Yammer. Meaning you can follow and share conversations in Yammer without leaving Teams.
- Not buzzing about work or a project you’re on? Then design yourself some step-by-step end-goals, rather than setting yourself chores.
- You can use a Microsoft Flow template to automatically save Outlook email attachments to your OneDrive.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!