- Want to know the habits of people who are highly productive? Plan work based on top priorities, have a definitive objective; and, have effective techniques for managing high volumes of tasks and information.
- Today’s leaders need to be learners! The pace of change at the top means leaders need to continually be apprentices to gain new perspectives and understand the future.
- Channel participation in Teams can be restricted without having to create a separate Team. Giving greater control over disclosure of information to better manage conflicts of interest and ethical walls within an organisation.
- A successful change programme is rarely about taking a scary ‘big bang’ approach but rather taking small, granular steps that encourage behavioural change.
- More than half of employees don’t know what ‘digital transformation’ means! Take the time to explain what it means when employees are going through technology change, so they get what’s going on.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!