- Women and men can learn from each other about how to be more productive! Women do better at running effective meetings by setting an agenda, keeping meetings short and putting in place next steps. Men cope better with high volumes of messages by not checking them too frequently and skipping over low value messages; and, they keep slots in their schedule free to do work.
- During a meeting in Teams, you can use your camera to capture, resize and refocus whiteboard images in real-time, so it’s easier for people who are working remotely to see them.
- There’s a science behind leading people towards the right decision – for example, changing the way they work. It’s called the ‘Nudge’ theory. Encourage people to change through persuasion rather than enforcement.
- Moving to a hot-desking way of working? 80% of office workers say it negatively affects their mental wellbeing. Not knowing and finding somewhere to sit, time wasted setting up and not being able to bond with their team are the biggest problems that need solving.
- Knowing how to do something and being able to do something are very different. Check that employees can not only tell you how they should use technology but also show you how…thanks @Prosci
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!