- The older you are the more productive you are! We really do learn from experience to work smarter by developing routines for low value activities, managing message flow, running effective meetings and delegating tasks.
- Meetings in Teams now include subtitles and live captions to support the assistive technology community.
- Want people to change how they work? Then you need to come up with an EAST approach – make the change Easy, Attractive, Social and Timely.
- Hotdesking is negatively impacting the wellbeing of every 4 in 5 office workers. However, two-thirds said being able to pre-book their desk would take their stress away.
- Free association thinking is when our minds wander and that’s when we come up with our best ideas. These ideas emerge when we’re away from our desks and doing repetitive tasks like shopping, unloading the dishwasher, doing the ironing.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!