- Microsoft Teams whiteboarding blocks out people in the room, whilst something is being highlighted on the board. Meaning, no more heads getting in the way!
- There’s a new tool in Office 365 called ‘My Focus Time’, which helps you to set up time each week to focus on getting your work done.
- An AI-powered grammar and style checker is being developed in Microsoft Word that uses NLP (Natural Language Processing) and machine learning to help improve your content. Available this Autumn.
- Windows Sandbox is a virtual ‘Windows PC’ within your PC that lets you open a suspicious app or website within it. If it’s malware, it will stay trapped in your Sandbox virtual environment, so it doesn’t infect the rest of your system. When you close Sandbox, everything disappears permanently.
- Homeworking has increased by 75% in the last 10 years thanks to technology. Help employees to stay focused with these tips.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!