- Video chat in Microsoft Teams now lets up to nine people join in, making it easier to collaborate with colleagues who work remotely from you.
- Kick-start your day by writing a to-do-list…at the end of the previous working day or first thing in the morning. It will help to keep you focused and on track.
- To help us out in our work lives, Microsoft is planning on bringing out collaboration, networking and wellbeing plans that integrate into Teams.
- Microsoft’s Edge web-browser keeps on failing to hit the mark, so they’ve engaged with Chromium engineers at Google to help them out. Now, that’s collaboration on another level…
- Feeling overwhelmed with your workload? Do the harder stuff at the start of your day. That way you’ll feel you’ve achieved something, and your day will become easier.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!