- Microsoft Team’s ‘Information Barriers’, which will help to manage conflict of interest and ethical walls will become generally available this Summer.
- Don’t let yourself get lonely if you’re a home worker. Radio makes a great office buddy to keep you company. Or make yourself a playlist or listen to podcasts.
- MyAnalytics no longer counts how much time you’ve spent working, but rather how many days you managed to unplug from work and didn’t check your emails or work on a document at night…
- A new web platform for Office 365 – called Fluid Framework – is being designed to make content creation more collaborative and fluid across multiple users and multiple platforms i.e. Google, Amazon.
- Don’t miss out on that Friday feeling if you’re a home worker. Treat yourself to an indulgent breakfast to see in the weekend, just like the office workers!
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!