- There’s a new feature in Microsoft Teams called Praise. You can show your appreciation to your colleagues by sending them a GIF that communicates your gratitude. #Awesome #Team player and so on…
- Avoid becoming house-bound as a home worker. Kick off your morning with a walk to blow the cobwebs away. Pep yourself up at lunchtime with a potter. And, if you hit a wall, pound the streets for a few minutes to get back on track.
- A new feature will become available in Microsoft Word this Autumn called Highlight Extraction. Meaning, we’ll have the ability to pull highlighted text into a separate document.
- Windows Hello, which is aiming for password-less authentication, has gained FIDO2 certification. This means any website, app or browser can use the fingerprint sensor or IR camera on the Windows 10 laptop for authentication.
- Keep your spirits up as a homeworker by rewarding yourself with treats. Like a cup of tea or coffee for a job well done. And, don’t feel guilty about taking a five-minute break to pop the laundry on…remember how productive you are without the office distractions!
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I’ll be tweeting a top tip at 10a.m. every morning, Monday to Friday!