- There are now four ways to password-protect OneDrive docs before sharing. This can support your governance and peace of mind.
- Inspired by Finland’s success in flexible working, if you want to ask yr manager for flexibility, write down yr main tasks & yr solutions for completing them remotely/flexibly to review in your discussion.
- Use OfficeLens to upload phone or tablet pics straight to your OneDrive or OneNote. From expense receipts to meeting notes, its clever enhance features and format converting options are worth checking out.
- Grab people’s attention by using photos with your content – especially on MS tools like Yammer. Images significantly increase engagement.
- With so much international working and flexible working it can be hard to meet at a time that works for everyone. If it’s not possible to make meeting times fair for all, you could try rotating start times so the same people aren’t put out every time
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I tweet a top tip at 10am Monday to Friday!