This week’s tips are all about building you up – with ideas on where to start for self-directed learning and development.
- To boost your tech or strategic understanding for work or to develop for your own self-worth or interest, there are many sources of free, quality learning and idea-sharing to dip your toe into. Future Learn, My Mooc and Meetup are all great places to start
- “To sustain success, you must develop learning agility.” This article from Harvard Business Review has stood the test of time and has useful tips for how you learn at work for future success.
- When you learn something new, if you work with your natural abilities to learn you’re more likely to succeed. The Fast Company shared six ways to learn faster.
- To improve your performance at work – and for your well-being – develop a growth mindset and Growth Mentor has ideas on how you can create one.
- When you want to take on learning and development for yourself, it can help to consider your personal goals. Here is a good place to start for setting those goals.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I tweet a top tip at 10am Monday to Friday!