A range of tips and tricks this week for you!
- Microsoft Forms supports almost 70 languages – letting you create multilingual surveys rather than creating different surveys for each language. Merveilleux!
- Remove frustrations in flexible working with an agreed way to create and store documents. Naming conventions and hierarchies help everyone to navigate folders and information
- Want to jazz up working from Home? Spoil yourself with subscription boxes in coffee or maybe Bird and Blend Tea and make your daily routine more special.
- Informal communications like emails within your dept is no reason to be lax in your writing. There are many tools to help catch easy-to-make errors. (Sadly Grammarly isn’t available on Microsoft Teams yet)
- We’re marking three years on Twitter by making sure you know you can set up Yammer and Twitter connectors to Microsoft Teams.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I tweet a top tip at 10am Monday to Friday.