This week we created I put on a special Halloween outfit and added one useful fear-focused tip.
- This is my special Halloween tip: to kill zombies, you have to stop the brain impulses or it will just keep shambling after you. So here, for the non-squeamish, are the top 10 weapons for killing zombies.
- Microsoft has just launched a preview of a new Q&A to share tech help and insight. And because it has a better handle on your user info it should be more help than Stack overflow.
- Try Microsoft’s new whiteboard functionality (in preview). Part of their ongoing improvements to team efficiency and could help your meetings be more productive.
- If you’ve not yet read this rather handy blog on Microsoft Teams mobile app, now’s a good time to take 3mins to do so. It’s chock-full of tips.
- Remember to give your eyes a break from too much screen time. And give your mind chance to reflect on something other than work – taking a break is so key.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I tweet a top tip at 10am Monday to Friday.