This week’s top tips are all About Yammer. The platform is designed to help users connect with people across their organization and make better decisions, faster. It’s evolving all the time – as you’d expect from Microsoft.
We’re excited to see how it supports people’s connection to the priorities of organisations and supports a collaborative culture. In their so-called ‘Year of Yammer’ there’s plenty on offer.
- Not so much as a tip as an overview of Yammer. The graphics are simply beautiful so chef’s kiss to Microsoft for the video (and their ‘first fully fluent app for web and mobile’).
- The new Yammer app for Teams makes communities, conversations, and live events accessible right within Teams. It was unveiled at MS Ignite.
- Why not pin your Yammer app to the left hand navigation of your Microsoft Teams desktop for easy finding?
- The redesigned Q&A feature of Yammer includes improvements such as pin & announce functions for admins & filters for all users
- Live events on Yammer are a great way to share cross-organisation briefings and events as well as facilitate multi-site collaboration.
Follow me on Twitter @theinformteam where I tweet a top tip at 10am Monday to Friday.