Ready to kick start your digital transformation? Our change management and technology webinars are for like-minded leaders who want the latest industry ideas.
Inform webinars are the place for good ideas if you’re carrying out change in the workplace or are looking for insight on how technology can improve how your organisation works.
You can listen to, and ask questions of, our experienced guests as well as Inform’s in-house experts. Ideal for hot topics like:
- unlocking workplace and organisational efficiency
- new ways of moving from adopting technology to exploiting it
- understand how culture drives your organisation and approach to change
Leadership in agile environments
Agile is a mindset that empowers organisations and employees, creating high performing teams. The key benefits of agile working are recognised as increased customer satisfaction, faster time to market, greater innovation and increased employee engagement.
Agile leadership strives to remove roadblocks to success so employees are more effective and productive. Since agile teams work together better, agile leadership drives better business outcomes with less wasted time and resources.
Hybrid working – Top five tips for creating a hybrid culture
How do your new work arrangements impact culture – the lifeblood of your organisation? You’ve probably realised a hybrid culture is more important than ever.
In the hybrid workplace, you need a culture that drives mindset and behaviours to encourage your people to stay healthy, happy, productive – and aligned with your organisation’s goals. Whether your people are in the office or at home. Tools, policies, and processes just aren’t enough. To truly embrace hybrid work, you need thoughtful consideration of a hybrid culture.
Top tips for hybrid working employee engagement
Congratulations! You deployed the tech and launched your first hybrid working model. You now have people in the office and at home. So how do you support your people to feel connected and experience those natural, ‘water cooler’ moments?
We know that strong engagement levels lead to higher productivity, better work-life balance and more closely connected colleagues. Getting those natural water cooler moments is key.
Introducing governance to Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams has become the foundation of many businesses’ communication and collaboration frameworks but can easily become chaotic without the right governance policies. Managing an organisation-spanning Microsoft Teams environment is not an easy task due to major governance measures that must be in place to contain sprawl, secure internal data and ensure organisational-wide visibility and efficiency.
Why are digital and IT transformations so different and what are the challenges?
In just two years the Covid pandemic has turned business upside down. Home working is now widespread, and customers more likely to engage digitally. It’s brought digitalisation from hype to the new normal.
If organisations are to survive and prosper in this new normal, they need to reimagine strategies and operations to unlock future value through digital technology.
The importance of business change when deploying technology
You launch new tech and suddenly the whole organisation is streamlined, collaborating and efficient. Employees are ecstatic and change the way they’ve been working for the last twenty years. If only!
Digital adoption is only 20% about technology. The other 80% is people and processes. So why do so many organisations miss out the importance of delivering business change?
The Inform Team is a leading technology change management consultancy. We help organisations take on new tools and new ways of working. Helping your people to work smarter and enabling your digital transformation.
Suggest a webinar topic