If you have the energy, expertise and enthusiasm to support our clients then we’d love to hear from you. To us, your attitude is as important as your experience.
As we encourage our clients to support their people, it’s the approach we take internally too. We learn from each other and encourage you to learn and develop in your role too. We are made by our people so we’re always excited to see what new team members bring to their role. Read more about Inform people.
Working as a part of a central team, the Change Manager executes change strategies for our customers. You’ll work under the guidance of our Change Strategy Leads and alongside our communications and marketing colleagues, creative design, expert trainers and assurance, security and Microsoft Power Platform specialists to deliver the right outcome for our customers. You’ll work across multiple client projects at any given time, so you’ll enjoy variety and exposure to different industries. You’ll have delivered at least three technology change programmes, preferably involving Microsoft 365, and will ideally be a Prosci© Certified Change Manager.
The Lead Microsoft 365 trainer will work on customer and internal initiatives to make sure we’re top of our game when it comes to delivering Microsoft 365 (M365) skills and knowledge.
You’ll own and maintain our training library so that all projects have access to a pool of approved assets – course outlines, quick reference guides, videos etc.
By working with our communications, engagement, creative and change specialists, you’ll help our customers transition to M365. You’ll lead customer conversations around skills and technology and bring fresh and innovative ideas to make sure our training offer is fresh, relevant and engaging – and has measurable impact.
What we offer
Because we embrace the opportunities from the technology we help roll out, we have flexible working patterns to fit in with your travel, families, personal development and other activities. We think this helps our team be the fully rounded experts our clients need. Alongside generous pay, we try to create a learning and social environment. So while we have a working-from-anywhere set up, you will feel connected and supported.
On top of our generous pay structure, we offer some excellent benefits:
- Flexible working to fit in with your family, personal development, travel, and other activities – we have a couple of digital nomads working with us already.
- Contributory pension we pay into your pension, helping you save for retirement.
- Annual leave full-time employees get 20 days’ holiday, increasing to 23 after five years and 25 after ten years.
- Festive break no need to book leave between Christmas and New Year, we give it to you on top of your holiday allowance
- Childcare as well as flexible working, we offer childcare vouchers.
- Death in service to help your loved ones if the worst happens.
- Free eye tests to help prevent screen strain.
- Wellbeing we run different initiatives to help you mentally and physically – we’ve had online yoga classes, sessions with nutritionists, parenting counsellors and psychologists and we’ll keep trying to develop our support.
- Social from seasonal parties to online drinks at The Inform Arms, we try to keep connected to each other even though we work apart.
If you’re interested in working with us, use our contact form to send your contact information, link to your LinkedIn profile and/or any online portfolio and a 150-word personal profile.