If you have the energy, expertise and enthusiasm to support our clients then we’d love to hear from you. To us, your attitude is as important as your experience.
As we encourage our clients to support their people, it’s the approach we take internally too. We learn from each other and encourage you to learn and develop in your role too. We are made by our people so we’re always excited to see what new team members bring to their role. Read more about Inform people.
Find out what our people say about us on our Glassdoor profile.
Working as a part of a central team, the Change Manager executes change strategies for our customers. You’ll work under the guidance of our Change Strategy Leads and alongside our communications and marketing colleagues, creative design, expert trainers and assurance, security and Microsoft Power Platform specialists to deliver the right outcome for our customers. Initially you will work on one of our major projects that is currently underway but over time you’ll work across multiple client projects at any given time, so you’ll enjoy variety and exposure to different industries. You’ll have delivered at least three technology change programmes and will ideally be a Prosci© Certified Change Manager.
What we offer
Because we embrace the opportunities from the technology we help roll out, we have flexible working patterns to fit in with your travel, families, personal development and other activities. We think this helps our team be the fully rounded experts our clients need. Alongside generous pay, we try to create a learning and social environment. So while we have a working-from-anywhere set up, you will feel connected and supported.
On top of our generous pay structure, we offer some excellent benefits:
- Flexible working to fit in with your family, personal development, travel, and other activities – we have a couple of digital nomads working with us already.
- Contributory pension we pay into your pension, helping you save for retirement.
- Annual leave full-time employees get 20 days’ holiday, increasing to 23 after five years and 25 after ten years.
- Festive break no need to book leave between Christmas and New Year, we give it to you on top of your holiday allowance
- Childcare we offer flexible working.
- Death in service to help your loved ones if the worst happens.
- Free eye tests to help prevent screen strain.
- Wellbeing we run different initiatives to help you mentally and physically – we’ve had online yoga classes, sessions with nutritionists, parenting counsellors and psychologists and we’ll keep trying to develop our support.
- Social from seasonal parties to online drinks at The Inform Arms, we try to keep connected to each other even though we work apart.
If you’re interested in working with us, use our contact form to send your contact information, link to your LinkedIn profile and/or any online portfolio and a 150-word personal profile.