Skip to main content
We work with a select range of industry-leading technology and software specialists. Their skills and solutions reinforce the strength of service we’re able to offer our clients.
You can read more about our partners and the projects we’ve worked on together below. If you’d like us to set up an introduction to them or find out more about how their work complements ours, just get in touch.
AvePoint helps over 16,000 customers and 7 million cloud users worldwide to migrate, manage, and protect their cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments.
AvePoint is a Microsoft Global ISV Partner and has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ five times. It is a global company helping customers in over 88 countries.
Read more on AvePoint’s website.
- We work with AvePoint to support our clients migrating to Microsoft Teams and developing their information management through SharePoint. Using AvePoint’s specialist software to help clean, prioritise and protect data being moved.
- Our joint work underpins particularly our Assurance offer.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. It partners with organisations to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. That means: data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
Inform worked with Dimension Data and Arkadin both now under the NTT umbrella.
Read more on the NTT website.
“We received excellent feedback from our client – a large investment bank – that the Inform Team did some technology adoption work for. Our client has been bowled over by the content produced and together we have raised the game on change management. Thanks, Inform, for all your hard work in representing and elevating [our] brand.”
Gareth Moore, Client Manager, Global Accounts, NTT
- For one of the country’s largest supermarkets, we ran a series of workshops and focus groups to understand how their roll out of Microsoft Teams had worked and could be improved.
- Working with an international oil and gas company in three regions, we rolled out Lync coupled with new meeting room technology, new conference phones and office moves.
- For a major European transportation and logistics company, we trained their users in preparation for their migration to Office 365. Using virtual and classroom-based training for users and champions as well as developing bitesize content for champions to deliver to their users.
Roc provides transformation services to help their customers accelerate business performance with technology transformation. It partners with some of the world’s leading technology companies including Microsoft, Citrix, Dell/EMC and Cisco
Roc has public and private sector customers. As many of the Roc team are government security cleared – to SC level or above – tit has an edge with UK public sector and sensitive industries.
Read more on Roc Technologies website.
“The Inform Team helps our clients to understand the importance of connecting their employees to the new technology so they get the most out of their investment – both operationally and financially. Together we can provide a full technology transformation service, and we find our clients welcome Inform’s friendly and flexible approach to doing business.”
Matt Franklin, Chief Executive, Roc Technologies
- Supporting an NHS health trust to roll out Skype and Teams for their 6,000 users. Producing videos and how-to guides alongside bespoke training
- Advising a national housing provider on change management for their new ways of working. We created the vision, project milestones and strategy review alongside an in-depth report on information architecture and applied information management, supporting them throughout the process of realising their vision. Our complete implementation plan included intranet content, how-to videos, visualisations and ‘train the trainers’ support.
Interested in becoming a partner?
We know that our partners love our ability to bring people along with technology projects. Our strategic and tactical support can greatly help project success and we’re always interested in hearing about new opportunities to work with leading companies.
Many of our people already have security clearance to a high-level, making us ideally placed for jobs working in sensitive and heavily-regulated industries.
You cannot copy content of this page