We may share your personal data with trusted third-party service providers, including:
• legal and other professional advisers, consultants, and professional experts;
• service providers contracted to us in connection with our website or provision of the products and/or services, such as providers of IT services and customer relationship management services; and
• analytics and search engine providers that help us improve and optimise our website.
We will ensure that there is a contract in place with such third-party service providers, which includes obligations in relation to the confidentiality, security, and lawful processing of any personal data shared with them, and which upholds your rights and freedoms with respect to personal data.
Where a third-party recipient is located outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure that the transfer of personal data is protected by appropriate safeguards, including by the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission where the Commission does not believe that the country has adequate data protection laws.
If ever there is a need, we may share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities or agencies if required by law. This may include and without being limited to:
• the event of requests for information from such authorities;
• or agencies sharing information with them in connection with our quality assurance processes, investigations, complaints, or appeals.
You should be aware that, where personal data is shared with a public authority, it will become subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI) and may potentially fall within the scope of any future FOI request made to such public authority.