The Inform Team collects certain information or data about you when you use our website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email newsletters, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people at The Inform Team, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email newsletters to those who request them
Where your data is stored
Our data is hosted in Microsoft Cloud facilities – please refer to the Microsoft Trust Center for more information about how and where Microsoft secures our data.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email newsletters, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time – instructions to do are included in every email.
Links to other websites